Social Icons

Passion

i just can't close my eyes even for a few seconds when i starts thinking of "research"..it's horror rite..

Research..research..research and research..that's all in my mind now..i'm very passionate to do research..

everythings come in my mind..whether to do or not..BUT when i'm thinking of something
e.g fruits or weeds, there are a lot of research have been done for all search topic..



dragon fruit lg rmai yg dh buat..dr drinking water smpi ke cosmetic..

I'm thinking of something that is familiar but never being examine by other peoples..it's just that it is IMPOSSIBLE nowadays..even a very small weeds or particle have been examined!!!
What should i do?help...help..
I need to start writing my research proposal..but with perfect content..so that i cn improve myself in research.maybe i need to read more but i don't have enough time for that..It should be done at least by tomorrow..OMG..


arrrggghhh..STRESS..STRESS..i need an idea..pleeaassseee..

dear readers, maybe u cn provide me the fruits or weeds or herbs that important for traditional medicine and are not reported scientifically..

i'm currently observing and searching for natural antioxidant which cn be used as our daily supplement..isn't that attract people out there?

or maybe i need to have..
May Allah give me such a great idea..iAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment