Social Icons

hApPy mOmMies!!!

Happy mother's day to all mommies in da world..

This poem is special for my mummy, Anis Zubaidah & my mama, Hjh Noor Bishah..

There's no one in the world like
You
In addition, no one loves me as you do.

I am older now but still a child and need you Each and everyday.
Therefore, I need to further say
With you here, life's not so bad,
You make me happy when I am sad.

Without you I cannot
Cope,
You always help and give me
Hope
I take a bit of you each day
You always help me find my way.

Sometimes, I know I cannot see in front of me
and do not like reality.
I call you up and your words give me sight to carry
On and make things right.

I want to give you peace each day but sorry that it's not true,
I always seem to rely on you.
I know you worry, I should grow up, I know I should!
But then your cuddles would not feel as good.
For in your arms when I'm feeling sore.
Nothing makes me happy more

It's then I'm safe from inside wars
Just knowing I am special -
I am a child of Yours
An Angel is what you are!
I'm glad you're here and not too Far.

I love you mum more than words can say
Together we travel all the way.
Happy Mothers Day



from us:
Shah, Zatil, Daniel & Darwisy

No comments:

Post a Comment