Social Icons

~ mY FiRsT bOnUs~

Alhamdulillah..

that's the 1st word should i say..
i'm extraordinary thankful
esp to my friend@leader who introduced me to dis biz; Dewi
and to my hubby and partner that support me in dis biz

in about 2weeks i've got my 1st bonus..
which is RM4500..
ha?is it??..yup
it is more than my basic salary..SOUNDS GREAT rite?
i'm happy and speechless (",


in this biz..u cn get more than this
my next target..iAllah


extra income..which is up to 6figures..wow!!!

dapat percutian PERCUMA tau..

and the most important thing..dpt shape & slim bdn..
maintain healthy & muda remaja..

zatil & dewi

ooppss..this is before i'm wearing PB..
after..

me..after < 2weeks wearing PB

i'm happy
shaping.."pandangla lihatla"..
dgn muka2 skali shaping jgk..good2..i loiikkee..
nk tgk lg?..
blh2..


STOP thinking and follow ur HEART..

Money doesn't grow on trees, but with this business, u cud plant ur own trees of money =) ~ Farihah

"IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN, IF NOT YOU THEN WHO?"
~ CDM Hanis Haizi

Come & Join me NOW!!!
Call/text/Whatsapp: +60123351984 (Zatil)

2 comments:

  1. Ya Allah zatilllllllllllllllllllll, last time i saw u masa tea party, skarang dah flat flat flatttttt perut! happy for u! congrats babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..tu la..nmpk gak beza..and the best thing is i got my normal BMI..dlu underweight + buncit gakla..skang normal..=)

    ReplyDelete